All 21 art Reviews

Gift of Nature Gift of Nature

I could see this as a thumbnail for some kind of nature themed creepy spaghetti. The contrasting light sources are very well done, great job!

RubyDAnimator responds:

I couldn't think of any name,

Raven Butt Sniff Raven Butt Sniff

I long for a day that I'm able to chin my own anus. In an amazing coincidence, we have the exact same sniff sniff tattoo!

bxBLAZExd responds:

Awesome!

Commission to Spookyshinysexy Commission to Spookyshinysexy

I really like the finish on this, the way the light is reflecting off the material really gives it that shiny PVC look. Great job, excellent line work!

Offended Mountain Troll Offended Mountain Troll

Have you ever seen Dark Crystal? Reminds me of the migrating Mystics in that. Anyway, very nicely painted, good job!

B-Rehnqvist responds:

I cant remem er ever watching it, but I googled it and can swear that I've seen it at some point. Probably 20 yaers ago

Contra Girls - COMMISSION Contra Girls - COMMISSION

I don't know why the ratings are so low as this is great! The art style really matches era, great job!

AleBorgo responds:

Ah, just a bunch of untalented haters zero-bombing a talented newcomer. Nothing to see here.

Personally, i don't give a rodent's behind... it certainly doesn't make me less proficient. Or them any better.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more!

A-Borg

imaginationgal imaginationgal

DreamWorks Pictures presents Antz 2: Antageddon

MV-CHAN! MV-CHAN!

Very speedosausage-esque, very clean lines and colour and what a cute OC! Only criticism is that a nice purdy background to tie it all together, in my opinion. Bravo! Keep up the great work c:

Matsuya responds:

thanks bro <3

kim bangable, im still practicing T_T kim bangable, im still practicing T_T

This is a vast improvement, she has a normal number of limbs. The muscle grooves on the legs look too deep but it reminds me of a loaf of bread... bread, Kim Bangable.. Kim Breadable, Kim Bread.. Bread!

ZabuJard responds:

LOL

50% cow 50% girl 100% HOT 50% cow 50% girl 100% HOT

I wouldn't use the word hot, I believe its a bit insulting/degrading to such a beautiful cow lady. 100% gorgeous!

Chrome Dokuro Chrome Dokuro

I like your painted style, it's what I try to aim for. I think the proportions and perspective are slightly off so the body looks slightly off. Nice colours and flesh tones, nice job! c:

RubyDAnimator responds: