All 24 art Reviews

Tracermaker 004 Tracermaker 004

Cracking piece Grommit! Lovin' the style.

Ash and Cassie Ash and Cassie

This is some mighty fine art... and dare I say, that guy is the spit of me!

Silent Hill Silent Hill

Boggle!

Gift of Nature Gift of Nature

I could see this as a thumbnail for some kind of nature themed creepy spaghetti. The contrasting light sources are very well done, great job!

RubyDAnimator responds:

I couldn't think of any name,

Raven Butt Sniff Raven Butt Sniff

I long for a day that I'm able to chin my own anus. In an amazing coincidence, we have the exact same sniff sniff tattoo!

bxBLAZExd responds:

Awesome!

Commission to Spookyshinysexy Commission to Spookyshinysexy

I really like the finish on this, the way the light is reflecting off the material really gives it that shiny PVC look. Great job, excellent line work!

Offended Mountain Troll Offended Mountain Troll

Have you ever seen Dark Crystal? Reminds me of the migrating Mystics in that. Anyway, very nicely painted, good job!

B-Rehnqvist responds:

I cant remem er ever watching it, but I googled it and can swear that I've seen it at some point. Probably 20 yaers ago

Contra Girls - COMMISSION Contra Girls - COMMISSION

I don't know why the ratings are so low as this is great! The art style really matches era, great job!

AleBorgo responds:

Ah, just a bunch of untalented haters zero-bombing a talented newcomer. Nothing to see here.

Personally, i don't give a rodent's behind... it certainly doesn't make me less proficient. Or them any better.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more!

A-Borg

imaginationgal imaginationgal

DreamWorks Pictures presents Antz 2: Antageddon

MV-CHAN! MV-CHAN!

Very speedosausage-esque, very clean lines and colour and what a cute OC! Only criticism is that a nice purdy background to tie it all together, in my opinion. Bravo! Keep up the great work c:

Matsuya responds: